Starting an Integrated Resource Recovery and Recycling System
1. Integrate industrial, commercial, civic, residential, and farm discards.
2. Create the process and institutional structures for self-organizing activities.
3. Identify elements already reused and recycled, their level of value, and the companies involved.
4. Identify the “service voids” and the proper technologies and business models.
5. Identify environmental hazards in using discards
6. Identify institutional, business, or household values committed to wasting