Fujiwara Plant, Mie, Japan
Taiheiyo Cement Corporation
- TCC promotes Industrial Clustering in an attempt to realize the concept of Zero Emission in Japan
- “Taiheiyo” means Pacific Ocean
- Played a vital role in Japan’s progressive development of its society and infrastructure through maintaining and expanding distribution arteries.
- Introduces own power generation facilities by actively utilizing recycled resources as raw materials and also as fuel,
- First Japanese cement manufacturer to be ISO 14001 certified
- All plants were certified with ISO 14001 by April 1999