|The Green List : Laguna Lake Development Authority Requirements|
LAGUNA LAKE DEVELOPMENT
1. Application Form No. PCSI. (Application for Clearance for Development Project/Program/Plant)
2. Locational Clearance - HLURB/Metro Manila Authority/Municipal Zoning Administration
3. Environmental Compliance Certificate (ECC) - Environmental Management Bureau
4. Articles of Incorporation (for Corporation) - SEC Certificate of Business Registration (for Single Proprietorship) - Dept. of Trade & Industry
5. For Industrial Establishment - Notarized Certification of Capital Investment/Total Project Cost
6. Water Permit - NWRB
7. Plans signed by Civil/Sanitary Engineer/countersigned by CEO (Preferred size: 50 cm x 90 cm)
8. Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) or Initial Environmental Examination (IEE) Project Description/Engineers Report
9. Liaison Officers must have an authorization letter from the CEO to file and follow up papers
10. Construction timetable or certificate of project completion (for existing projects)
11. Fees (Refer B.R. # 7 s. 1993, B.R # 64 s. 1997 and B.R. # 42 s. 1997)
Application for Authority to Construct ESI
1. Engineer's Report (to be prepared by the Pollution Control Officer) or Professional Registered Mechanical Engineer (PME/RME) or Chemical Engineer (CHE) depending on the nature of the Emission Source Installation (ESI) covered in the application.
2. Vicinity map, plant and machinery layout, plans and elevation drawings with complete specifications of the ESI/APCF 950 cm x 90 cm) signed and sealed by PMF/RME/CHE and countersigned by the owner.
3. Liaison Officers must have an authorization letter from the CEO to file and follow-up papers
4 Construction installation schedule of APSE/APCF.
5. Locational Clearance - HLURB/Metro Manila Authority/Municipal Zoning Administration
Permit to Operate (all documents including application forms must be submitted in triplicate)
For New Application
1. Copy of the Authority to Construct
For renewal application
1. Copy of latest "Permit to operate ESI" issued.
1. Completed Application Form with CEO & PCO Signature
For New Applicants:
6. LLDA Clearance
For Old Applicants:
9. Latest Permit to Operate
|The Green List
© 2000 Prime Project M2:IE